Monday, February 25, 2013

Syndicated health recipe column for Reader Online ,health And Beauty Care

Hi ! I was wondering if you were interested in syndicating a healthy recipe column from Sara Tenenbein. If you're unfamiliar, she's the writer of the popular women's health blog "Me, Redone."

The recipes are simple, easy to follow, and a great addition to any newspaper. They're also very affordable. It costs less than $1 a week to syndicate! With the growing trend of healthy living, this would be a great market to tap into further.

I've included a sample below my signature. You can see more samples at
http://www.meredone.com/tag/recipes/

If you're interested, please let me know. And if you're not the right contact at Reader Online ,health And Beauty Care, let me know who is and I'll adjust my records.

Thanks!

Emily Martin
Account Executive
Me, Redone

646.783.8363 (o)
866.873.7393 (f)


-----------------------------------------

Recipe: Perfect Pico de Gallo

While I just love Tex-Mex and Mexican cuisine, it can unfortunately be very unhealthy with its fried preparations, cheese, and sour cream. There are some great ways to enjoy fabulous Mexican flavors at home that are also healthy. Take my recipe for pico de gallo.

My husband and I took our honeymoon in Mexico where pico de gallo was served as a condiment at most meals. Pico de gallo makes for a tasty dip and sauce (I like to eat it instead of ketchup on scrambled eggs), and it's incredibly easy to make. This recipe is a perfect example of letting simple ingredients shine:

Ingredients:
4 plum tomatoes or 2 large tomatoes, diced
1/4 of a large onion, finely chopped
1 small clove of garlic, minced or grated
Juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
1 jalapeno pepper chopped (remove seeds and rib)
1 dash of cumin
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Cover and place in the fridge for at least one hour to allow the flavors to meld. Serve with eggs, along healthy chips, on fish, on chicken, in a burrito bowl, the possibilities are endless. Enjoy!

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com2008+Tukang Fax+Premature ejaculation Cure

Back to TOP