Saturday, August 24, 2013

India with the Leica Monochrom and 50 APO Summicron by LeeSungsoo

L1796733

India with the Leica Monochrom and 50 APO Summicron

by Lee Sungsoo

Hi , Steve

My identify is Sung Soo Lee from South Korea.(Just moved in California 3weeks back) I am a huge admirer of SteveHuffPhoto.com. Unlike any other internet site, I can study true subject evaluations about gears- specially Leica , so I enjoy to check out this internet site. I started using Leica M6 about 13 several years back. For a lot of several years I utilized Leica and other SLR , DSLR cameras together but now I use only Leica M9P and Monochrom with 50mm Apo summicron and 90mm Apo summicron and X2.As an amateur photographer , handy gear is far more useful for concentrating work.

For me , 50mm lens is the primary angle in my operates.

When I bought my first Leica , I couldn’t find the money for other lenses Panel so I had to keep using 50mm summilux 4th for over 10 a long time. That’s how I’ve gotten acquainted with this angle. I also enjoy the dramatic result of the lens and colour. Then I experienced employed the 50mm asph and summicron. Like other customers , I concur that all the Leica lenses have diverse qualities, which yields excellent benefits. Thankfully , I obtained a opportunity to possess 50mm Apo Summicron â€" the extremely first one particular in South Korea- so a lot thrilling items transpired to me on February this 12 months!

Some folks ended up inquiring about the 50mm Apo lens. In my viewpoint, this lens is super sharp and has a significantly further color in comparison with other 50mm M-lenses in Leica.

Right now, I ‘d like to share some photos that have been taken April, 2013 at Delhi and Jodhpur , India using 50mm Apo summicron lens.

One particular of my preferred photographers is Steve Mccurry.

Since the day I noticed the pictures of Steve Mccury at Jodhpur , one of my desires was heading to Jodhpur for photographing.

Last but not least, a aspiration came correct!! I spent outstanding days in Jodhpur and India. I ‘d like to say thank you to all the men and women who I satisfied during the vacation- they welcomed me to their city with open arms and heat smiles. It was all really touching and I won’t forget the days I have put in there.

I hope you enjoy my photographs of India.

Have a fantastic day !

Best Regards,

Sung Soo Lee

www.flickr.com/tjoy7

www.mydaystravel.tumblr.com

L1795800

L1796207

L1797892

L1796106

L1796951-편ì§'

L1796733

L1797252-2

L1796242

L1796674

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com2008+Tukang Fax+Premature ejaculation Cure

Back to TOP